Meet Kevin Suttle. Hey, that's me!
With strong roots in user interface, interaction, and experience design, I approach usability from a holistic, 'big-picture' perspective. Ranging anywhere from information architecture, to performance optimization, to hand-crafting UIs for mobile and TV, my deep fascination with the way people communicate through technology is what drives me to make things “the way they should be.”
I care about crafting content-centered, predictable, and responsive interfaces using clean, standards-based code. I design products for mobile, touch, and typography first. In my work, the questions of ‘who’ and ‘why’ always come before ‘what’ and ‘how’.
- My first article on Medium reached the “most recommended” status just hours after it was published, and was shared by Communication Arts, Six Revisions, Adbuzeedo, and Intercom. The piece also made Medium's Top 100, sharing company with such notable figures as MG Siegler, Jessica Hische, and Craig Mod.
- I have also written for O’Reilly Media, UX Magazine, Adobe Developer Connection, and (soon) Smashing Magazine.
- I have presented at several industry conferences across the country and Canada, including FITC, Adobe MAX, OSCON, RIA Unleashed, 360 Flex, and Flash & the City.
- I've had multiple slide decks in SlideShare's ‘Top Presentations of the Day’ including the ‘Most discussed presentation on Twitter’.
- I've been named an Adobe Community Professional.
- I’ve worked on products for ExxonMobil, Pepsi, Honda, Kellogg’s, Nestle, and P&G.
- I have designed products for mobile, TV, and even custom hardware.